If further testimony were required of Vacheron Constantin’s talent for orchestrating the Artistic Crafts, the high jewellery small model from the Patrimony collection would doubtless vividly reflect this enduring aptitude. Its 30 mm diameter is transformed into an enchanting stage for an exceptional light show. A stunning array of prong-set baguette-cut diamond totalling approximately 10.60 carats imbues time with a hint of eternity. The model also comes in 40 and 35 mm versions, both driven by a mechanical movement.
Case, dial, buckle: not a single fragment of white gold remains unpaved with precious stones. Clinging to the exquisite curves of this dazzling jewellery creation, they radiate out from the centre of the watch face so as to cover the entire surface of the watch. The resulting shimmering effect is truly mesmerizing.
- 13 mm x 15.70 mm (5 ’’’ ••• x 6 ’’’ •••)
- 2.10 mm thick
- 32’768 Hz
- 33 components
- 4 jewels
Indications Hours and minutes
- Diamond-paved 18K white gold (124 baguette-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 6.60 carats)
- Diamond-set crown (12 baguette-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 0.17 carat)
- 30 mm diameter / 8.11 mm thick
- Water-resistance tested at a pressure of 3 bar (approx. 30 meters)
Dial Diamond-paved 18K gold (156 baguette-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 3.40 carats)
Strap Black satin, stitched-tip
Clasp Diamond-set 18K white gold buckle (12 baguette-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 0.44 carat)