This evening, before an audience of personalities from the watchmaking world, the Grand Prix de l’Horlogerie de Genève revealed the winners: Hublot was named as the winner in the category of Best Striking Watch with the CLASSIC FUSION CATHEDRAL TOURBILLON MINUTE REPEATER.
“This prize is of huge value to us,” declared Ricardo Guadalupe, CEO of Hublot, CEO of Hublot, who attended Geneva’s Grand Theatre to receive the award. “I am extremely proud to receive it on behalf of Hublot, and for this watch in particular. Firstly because this watch represents the full quintessence of our brand: a stylish look with the immediately recognisable Hublot codes, but also its movement, developed and produced entirely in-house within our Complications workshop in our Manufacture.
This award is also a recognition of our work and watchmaking know-how, which is constantly growing. We are a young and dynamic manufacture, already demonstrating the ability to develop and create magnificent complications like this one.
I would like to share this prize with Jean-Claude Biver and all the staff at Hublot. What a long way we have come in the past 10 years! This prize motivates us all the more as a symbol of great encouragement for everyone, both in-house and for our loyal suppliers, partners and customers. My thanks to the Jury of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève.”
This is the 4th time Hublot is awarded by the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève.
- 2005 > Best Design > The Big Bang
- 2007 > Best High Jewellery > The One Million $ BB
- 2009 > Best High Jewellery > The One Million $ Black Caviar Bang
- 2014 > Best Striking Watch > The Classic Fusion Cathedral Tourbillon Minute Repeater
In 2014, three Hublot watches were nominated par the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève :
- The MP-05 LaFerrari in the Mechanical Exception category
- The Classic Fusion Cathedral Tourbillon Minute Repeater in the Striking category
- The Classic Fusion Pelé in the Sport category