The world renowned Cipriani opened its doors in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi in late 2010 and since then has regularly catered to influencers, celebrities, dignitaries and royalty alike. Distinguished guests including Golden Globe winning actor Morgan Freeman, Chief Executive of Formula One Group Bernie Ecclestone, sport legend and world heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko are only a few of the extensive list of A-list patrons to grace Cipriani Yas Island. Four years on and it anticipates to continue positioning itself as the season’s firm favourite yet again, welcoming some of the greatest names in racing and entertainment as well as political figures and new and loyal customers of Cipriani venues around the world during this year’s Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in November.
The secret recipes behind Cipriani Yas Island’s momentum this season
Equipped with glass windows and wrap around terraces, Cipriani Yas Island overlooks the magnificent, docked yachts and the Yas Marina Circuit. The Italian legend attests its fame during this season to not only its prime location but the many touches that make it an unparalleled dining destination year round with these interesting attributes:
- One of the greatest restaurateurs of his time, Arrigo Cipriani’s skill is exemplified in Cipriani Yas Island through its warm and timeless interiors (designed by Florentine Michele Bonin), purity of cuisine and genuinely exemplary customer service.
- Traditional Italian cooking is known for using ingredients found only in Italy and Cipriani Yas Island is no exception. The majority of the ingredients are imported directly from Italy such as fresh, homemade pasta; (also retailed at Cipriani Yas Island) and key produce such as meat and fish sourced from other countries including the UAE.
- To continually offer their loyal guests variety, the same menu is never repeated twice. With signature dishes and popular favourites on the menu, all other dishes are changed in line with seasonal ingredients.
- The dining experience at Cipriani Yas Island is authentically Italian with 90% of the entire team hailing from Italy and the rest trained in various Cipriani properties worldwide to bring the soul of Italian hospitality to Yas Island.
- Each guest is made to feel like the restaurant is an extended part of their home with comfortable lounge seating and a design plan that includes a library with books from around the world.
- Going the extra mile to not compromise any guest experience, during the busiest season of the year – Formula One, the outlet imports approximately 80-85 of Cipriani’s top team members from the various locations across the globe just to deliver the quality of service expected from visiting guests.
With its unique approach to the dining experience that combines years of Italian tradition, unparalleled customer service, simple food made to perfection and an amazing location, Cipriani Yas Island is not only the place to be during Formula One this year but for any occasion during the year.